|Title:||Circulation District Manager|
|Location:||GA - Augusta|
|Job Category:||Client Services / Circulation|
PURPOSE/REASON FOR THE POSITION; Responsible for recruiting, contracting and overseeing independent contractors with regard to service, sales and collections of newspapers, as well as all contract agreements in all assigned areas.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB;
• Recruit, contract, train and administer carriers.
• Analyze and maintain quality customer service.
• Implement subscription sales and carrier incentive programs and meet sales goals.
• Resolve subscriber complaints.
• Ensure full and complete collection.
• Deliver down routes as necessary.
• Delivery of replacement newspaper to subscribers as directed.
• Maintain route and subscriber lists.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB;
• Maintain reports as assigned by supervisor.
• Communicate problems and potential problems to supervisor.
• Handle other essential tasks as assigned.
• Maintain a clean, safe and organized work place for carriers.
REQUIREMENTS OR SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB;
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to perform with minimum supervision.
• Planning skills necessary in regulating and scheduling work in peak periods and in adapting routine to changed or new procedures.
• Ability to react to change productively.
• Strong self-reliance and self-starting ability, as well as good reasoning ability.
• Ability to work with and get along with other employees in the department.
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
• Required motor vehicle insurance.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB;
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to lift and otherwise work with newspaper bundles weighing in excess of 40 pounds.
• Ability to lift and otherwise move newspaper vending racks weighing in excess of90 pounds.
• Ability to work away from the office in the field during very early morning hours.
• Knowledge of and ability to produce copy/text.
• Ability to move from place to place within the building.
Good vision and hearing.
• Ability to travel outside the building and in inclement weather.
Interested applicants, please send resume to email@example.com