|Location:||FL - Winter Haven|
To provide accurate and timely accounting information regarding Advertising adjustments, contracts and new customer account for GateHouse Media Group Units while maintaining and supporting internal and external audit requirements. Work directly with Financial Services Center Management, as well as work alongside GateHouse Media Group Units.
- Set up new Advertising accounts, in various business systems.
- Enter Advertising contracts into various business systems.
- Enter Advertising adjustments (Ad and Account) including researching, analyzing and interpreting adjustments submitted by Sales and Financial Services Center.
- Monitor incoming queues and e-mail box for tasks assigned
- Ensure request submission has proper approval before processing
- Multi-tasking with ability to prioritize.
- Respond to internal and external customer service inquiries
- Perform duties as assigned
- Customer service and general accounting experience preferred
- High School degree required, College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Media background strongly preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong articulation and listening ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High ethical standards
- Able to achieve goals and contribute to a group effort while working with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with local personnel, other properties and corporate
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external contracts.
- Ability to work long hours as needed (i.e., monthly closings, budget, etc.)
Interested applicants, please send resume to email@example.com. Internal applicants please complete the Internal Employment Application.