|Location:||FL - Lakeland|
STATEMENT OF THE JOB: The Electro Mechanical Technician will work independently and with other plant personnel to perform electrical and mechanical preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. Troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production equipment and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of Savannah Print Center.
THE REQUIREMENTS OR SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB ARE:
Education: High School Diploma, GED equivalent, or higher.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Basic level of proficiency using desktop computers
- Experience operating JLG lifts, scissor lifts and fork lifts
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, or process control systems within a production environment
- Willing and able, with or without reasonable accommodations
- To work on elevated platforms
- To regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- To work near moving mechanical parts, high noise environments and outside weather conditions at times
- To respond to emergency needs of the plant on an as-needed basis during scheduled off hours
- To work a second shift 7 pm – 3:30 am schedule and a rotating weekend on-call list
- One or more years of experience in Instrumentation and Electrical maintenance in process operations
- Intermediate level of proficiency in programming with RS Logix and Control Logix
- Experience running piping, conduit, pulling wire and fabricating
- Experience troubleshooting power and control systems, reading and interpreting documents and drawings
- Experience with mechanical maintenance and repair including rebuilding mechanical components
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Providing primary maintenance and repair for all plant process equipment, including preventative and predictive maintenance, calibration, equipment upgrades and reliability
- Troubleshooting PLC’s, read electrical drawings and have electrical knowledge of voltages from 24 volts DC up to 480 3 phase
- Testing, repairing and/or replacing control devices as needed
- Addressing daily work orders timely and cost effectively with the use of a work order system by performing daily work orders assigned
- Tracking and communicate maintenance tasks and project status
- Maintaining spare parts inventory controls to facilitate repairs and to minimize process equipment down time
- Assuring compliance with all Company policies and Health Safety Environmental Quality procedures and training requirements
- Developing and maintain site maintenance procedures and records
- Maintain and support Goss inserters, Man Roland Uniset Press, Strapack and Compass stackers, plant air compressors, vacuum pumps, and plate making equipment
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Interested applicants, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Internal applicants please complete the Internal Employment Application.