As an IT Support Technician you need to be a well rounded IT individual. You will need to provide system and network support, troubleshoot system issues, create and manage system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures, deploy patches and updates, and participate in the implementation and troubleshooting of system components including hardware, software and upgrades.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, high-energy individual who wants to be part of a progressive IT team. We need someone with excellent customer service skills. We need an individual who has a quick grasp of new technology. As well as, teach the new technology to normal users, in a way they will understand. Applicants should be motivated, strong analytical problem solvers, outgoing, personable, process thinkers, possess excellent written and verbal skills and a strong work ethic. Customer service focused and desire to interface directly with end-user co-workers, organized, and can prioritize the repair needs of system issues.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Proven track record of above average IT help desk customer service (In person and over the phone)
- Knowledge of SOX and PCI compliance and ability to document work processes to these standards.
- Must be very organized and able to write detailed solution notes in help desk software
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, networking TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, and VPN
- iOS, Mac OSX and Windows troubleshooting skills required
- Desktop and Laptop hardware repair experience required
- Any industry certifications a plus
- Gmail, Google Docs and MS Office knowledge required
- Must have valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable vehicle
As a Gatehouse employee you will be joining a regional team of IT professionals at both the business unit and corporate levels. We are committed to a drug, alcohol & smoke free workplace. Any offer is conditional upon completing a background investigation and drug screening. Interested? Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org