|Title:||HR Manager/ HRBP|
|Location:||OK - Oklahoma City|
|Job Category:||Human Resources|
Human Resources Manager
GateHouse Media is seeking a collaborative, experienced Human Resources Manager and business partner for its sales and marketing division. The HR manager reports to the vertical’s Human Resources Director and must have the ability to see the big picture people (HR) needs as well as anticipate and run the division’s tactical and organizational needs. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned HR professional who will thrive in a fast paced environment, has strong customer focus, and is capable of delivering fast results. The position reports to the vertical’s Human Resources Director and is preferably based in Oklahoma City, OK.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Outstanding customer focus by delivering best value and best in-class HR support to verticals sales and marketing divisions (GateHouse sales and marketing leadership, managers, and employees).
- Support and implements the design, development and implementation of key initiatives and projects in areas of recruitment, employee development, employee relations, employee engagement, performance management, and total rewards).
- Support and coach managers on a variety of Employee Relations (ER) challenges and issues.
- Proactive effective, thoughtful mentorship and feedback to build management and leadership capabilities to create a better employee experience.
- Works closely with GateHouse benefits team to administer benefit and wellness plans.
- Manages the human resources budget.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations, and prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce turnover to the HR Director.
- Provide guidance, and direction to all employees with regards to the company human resources processes and policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) in Human Resources or a related field.
- 3-5 years of HRBP experience preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong consultative and customer service attitude
- Strong knowledge in talent management, employee relations and engagement, and total rewards.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver tactical results in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- SHRM CP/PHR preferred.