|Location:||IL - Downers Grove|
Position Summary:The Operations Coach is responsible for mentoring and training a diverse team of ad traffic coordinators, team leads and supervisors in a high-productivity creative and production work environment for print and digital advertising. Operations Coach collaborates with the Creative Solutions leadership team to align strategies, identify best practices, address performance concerns, identify ongoing training needs, gather feedback on existing programs and helps drive effectiveness throughout the production cycle. This position acts as a subject matter expert with SOPs, supported systems, troubleshooting, diagnosing and escalating customer problems and reinforces a learning culture at all levels of the Creative Solutions division. Establishes positive relationships with all internal and external customers while providing proactive recommendations and solutions for a higher quality customer experience with our division. This role requires a seasoned professional who can drive quality and creativity, takes ownership for the end result and demands strong technical and decision-making skills.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to design, develop, implement, evaluate and maintain production training program to include: continuous learning and reinforcement programs, onboarding, role based training, and career development for the various levels.
- Ability to develop curriculum and reference materials for internal and external employees/vendors/clients
- Manage project timelines and delivery schedules, as well as track, measure and report on results
- Excellent instructor led training and facilitation, questioning, and feedback/coaching skills in a production environment
- Excellent presentation skills in both technical and soft skills training
- Possess strong problem solving, critical thinking and conflict resolution skills. Ability to advance the company technologically and procedurally.
- Assumes responsibility for own personal development and continuous learning.
- Positive and self-motivated demonstrating effective creativity and encouragement
- Ability to learn, adjust and respond in a dynamic, fast paced deadline driven and changing environment
- Experience collaborating with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Ability to work both as a team and independently.
- Must be fluent in print and digital advertising design, fulfillment and specifications
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations and deadlines accordingly. Must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
- Superior organizational skills. Proactive with a meticulous ability for detail, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities.
- Assure all technical processes and activities align to the requirements of the business and between facilities.
- Ability to assess workload and resource allocation based on project timelines and guide efficient workflows.
- Ability to inspire a team, exceed quality standards, and ensure successful and efficient print and digital advertising delivery.
- Ability to work in a strictly digital environment and comprehend ad instructions through electronic communication.
- Experience working with both Windows & Mac Operating Systems. Keyboarding skills required in both speed and accuracy.
- Proficient use in the following applications: lnDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate and Acrobat. Willingness to learn new and developing software as needed.
- Expert working knowledge of DPS and related software (ATOL, AdTracker, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required in design, marketing or production. Relevant mix of education and/or training will be considered.
- 2+ yrs. experience in training, facilitation and coaching, as well as creating training documentation
- Prior supervisor/management experience required
- Experience in managing and conducting training classes both in-person and online
Disclaimer: The above information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of duties and/or responsibilities.