Multimedia Sales Executive
|Title:||Multimedia Sales Executive|
|Location:||CO - La Junta|
• Sell and service advertising schedules and promotions to businesses to achieve monthly and annual sales budget goals
• Use of prospective idea ad layouts and making adequate prospective advertising calls each week to ensure proper territory growth
• Implementing selling strategies that utilize creative sales techniques to ensure balanced territory support of all products of the newspaper including special sections, editions, and promotions
• Accurately communicate all concerns and opportunities to advertising management
• Accurate and timely preparation of all administrative responsibilities to include special section reports, daily call reports, prospect reports, insertion orders, and mileage reports
• Adherence to all department and Company policies and procedures currently in effect
• Basic computer and typing skills
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
Experience and Qualifications
• We prefer candidates who have business to business sales or marketing experience, but will consider self-motivated individuals with great oral communication skills an interest in sales and marketing.
• Requires valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and dependable transportation with valid insurance
• General office environment
• This position requires frequent pick-up and delivery at various locations.
Compensation includes base salary plus earned commission; eligibility to participate in a comprehensive insurance benefits package including; health, dental, vision, 401k and paid vacation, personal, and sick time.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
GateHouse Media, LLC and its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: