Major / National Collections Specialist (Customer Service Rep)
|Title:||Major / National Collections Specialist (Customer Service Rep)|
|Location:||FL - Winter Haven|
This position is responsible for:
- Answers incoming calls to Circulation Department
- Heavy data entry of time crucial information into computer/data base. Requires excellent data entry speed and accuracy
- New subscription entry
- Dispatching complaint messages to District Managers
- Updating and printing various reports for District Managers using computer system/data base.
- Continuous interaction with subscribers and District Managers via telephone system, cell phone, printed message, etc.
- Handling emergency route updates as they arise.
- Process alternate publications.
- Outgoing calls to subscribers for stop savers, service checks and/or collection calls.
- Day end processing
- Database maintenance with regard to address qualification with the USPS
- Creating, updating and distributing various daily, weekly and monthly reports as delegated.
- Training (as needed)
- Enroll new EZ Pay subscribers
- Handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Knowledge of personal computers (PCs), Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Network printing.
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor with all types of personalities in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong hand dexterity for repetitive entry of information into the computer/data base; ability to sit for long periods of time; Good vision (corrected or uncorrected).
- Lifting of up to 10 lbs.
- Display a cooperative, professional attitude with coworkers, customers and many levels of management. Be a “Team Player.”
- Proficient verbal and communication skills
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Please send resumes to email@example.com