|Title:||Regional Director Auto Sales|
|Location:||TX - Austin|
GateHouse Media is an industry-leading media organization, investing in cutting-edge technologies, products, services and partnerships to revolutionize how we serve our 220,000 small- and-medium-sized business customers in a digital world.
Regional Director Auto Sales
* This is a remote position.
The Regional Director is responsible for determining, generating and capturing the sales outside the organization. The main tasks involve cultivating dealership relationships and hiring Digital Auto representatives.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting new customers in order to review customer’s requirements and to determine other opportunities.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Present value proposition to customer along with price and terms in accordance with standard procedures. Generating and developing new client prospects in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
- Delivering professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while either onsite at customer’s location or VIA web tools.
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attending conferences and trade shows.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts.
- Sales experience required, auto industry experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Special people skills to deal with customers and an outbound personality
- Able to prospect new client’s prospects
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure
- Able to foster the member relation values
- Local travel required
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: