|Title:||Obit, Legal and Regional Specialist|
|Location:||PA - Langhorne|
Obituary & Legal Specialist
The Obituary and Legal Specialist is responsible for the successful order entry and processing of each of our publication’s obituaries, death notices, in-memoriams, and public notices for print and online advertising purposes.
This is a full time hourly position with a work schedule of Tuesday through Saturday at our Langhorne, PA office location.
This position requires a high degree of in-depth organization skills, advanced typing speed coupled with proofing accuracy. Familiar with order entry and billing practices, with a high degree of customer service skills and experience, as both obituaries and public notices are very sensitive in nature and deserve the utmost respect when dealing with customers, funeral homes, attorneys and municipalities.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Very Proficient with email and PC skills and various programs, such as Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe Reader & Photoshop, and sharing documents on Google Drive.
- Above average typing speed, accuracy, and proofing abilities.
- Time management to be used in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Familiar with order entry, billing and credit process.
- Must be both reliable and dependable in office attendance
Interested candidates should apply to:
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: