|Title:||Account Executive - Inside Sales|
|Location:||IL - Peoria|
Job Title: Account Executive - Inside Sales
GateHouse Media’s NEW Recruitment Advertising (JOBS) team is looking for sales people with a consultative flair to join us. Strong team players who are ready to get in on the ground floor with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude ready to help build this business up.
We focus on our client’s needs and provide the best solutions to help them find candidates to fill their positions.
We provide our employees an engaging, team oriented workplace where there is always support for our team members and guidance to help them grow.
Here is what a typical day includes:
20% Outbound Calls, Customer Interaction and Email Correspondence
20% Prospecting for New Business
30% Administrative and CRM/Date Base work
30% Account Management
High energy, detail oriented and strong communication skills are needed. And a good sense of humor doesn’t hurt!
Your primary role as an Account Executive is to manage an account base and increase revenue and brand recognition of our recruitment advertising services for small and mid-sized business customers through digital and print marketing solutions. You will develop and present audience based, multimedia sales campaigns to meet the diversified needs of our customers and maximize customer ROI.
- We offer an attractive base salary
- Attainable and rewarding commission plans
Great Benefit Options include:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings account
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spousal & Child(ren) Dependent Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Income Protection Programs
Our office is located in Peoria, IL .
- Develops and demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all GateHouse Media Recruitment solutions and marketing assets
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Maintains the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market
Position Requirements - Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of new business development and sales analysis
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word -- and Keyboard accuracy
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in recruitment related business
- Minimum of one year sales experience, preferably inside sales
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales highly desirable but not required. Familiarity with social media marketing and usage
Would you like to be part of the fastest growing Media organizations in the US?
If so, APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: