|Location:||MN - Maple Grove|
AdRevenews, a marketing channel of GateHouse Media, is looking for a Media Assistant in Maple Grove, MN, to provide administrative support, help build rapport with clients and media outlets, and negotiate and buy advertising inventory for clients. In this role, you will ensure that ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices.
- Provide administrative support to our media operations.
- Track advertising projects from start to finish to ensure efficiency and accurate record-keeping.
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates and ad space
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Prepare reports, letters and other paperwork
- Proofread and revise contracts and agreements
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
- Ensure billing procedures run smoothly
- Conduct research to collect useful media data
- Take on buying tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry related work experience
- Proven experience as a Media Assistant or other administrative role
- Familiarity with media buying, planning and research
- Experience in digital advertising is a plus
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Good research skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
In this role, you should be well-organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail. If you’re also familiar with media-buying and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to meet you.
AdRevenews is a marketing channel of GateHouse Media focused on fulfilling the needs of direct response advertisers across the country. AdRevenews provides our clients access to revenue channels in more than 700 national, state and local newspapers, 175 designated market areas and hundreds of magazines across all 50 states.
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.