|Location:||OK - Oklahoma City|
|Job Category:||Human Resources|
Human Resources Manager
GateHouse Media is seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Manager to join a talented team of HR professionals at The Oklahoman Media Company in Oklahoma City, OK. The position reports to the regional director of Human Resources and directs and coordinates human resources function and processes for the company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partners with hiring managers to identify staffing needs. Sources, and screens candidates for hiring managers.
- Works closely with the HR coordinator to ensure successful employee onboarding programs are administered and carried out.
- Advises management in labor relations issues.
- Works closely with GateHouse benefits team to administer benefit plans.
- Manages the human resources budget
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Coordinates and administers training and employee development programs.
- Provide guidance, and direction to all employees with regards to the company human resources processes and policies.
- Coaches, mentors and manages direct reports
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four-year college or university in an associated discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong consultative and customer service attitude
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- SHRM CP/PHR preferred.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: