|Location:||TX - Austin|
Client Interaction – 50%
Coordinate creative fulfillment by working directly with advertisers, account executives and account managers. Includes updating creative on existing ad schedules and replacing creative and landing pages as requested by the client.
Communicate directly with clients to secure payment and billing information.
- Communicate directly with clients, as needed, to troubleshoot and resolve billing errors, concerns and/or issues.
Managing Partnerships – 25%
Liaise IOs, creative and needed information between CMG Digital Revenue & Operations, AEs, AMs and clients.
Work with Sales and DRO teams during post-sale process to ensure submitted information is accurate and deadlines are met. Review insertion orders& creative, including landing pages, for accuracy.
Keep AEs and AMs abreast of changes in campaigns and any important updates to be aware of i.e. changes in ad deadlines or ad spec requirements
Provide timely feedback to sales and management regarding campaign launch and troubleshooting issues. After campaign flights, QA check for accuracy before confirming launch with Sales
Set up new accounts
Reserve print and digital premium positions
Complete billing adjustments, including current month and prior period
- Send screenshots to AEs and AMs as requested to ensure campaign launch
Revenue & Innovation - 15%
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of all print and digital ad products, workflows and systems.
- Support, test and when required lead the implementation and fulfillment of print and digital products.
Work with internal teams & partners to brainstorm new revenue ideas for existing/new clients
Help establish best practices based on direction from local ad operations leadership.
Learn new sales tools & build advertiser relationships while working in a collaborative sales environment
- Learn new billing and trafficking systems in a timely fashion; use systems to process all ad orders
Client Relations – 10%
Work with closely with FRC, IT and Ad Production to ensure billing credit and production issues are communicated and resolved quickly.
Interface with central ARM to clear holds and research billing discrepancies to assist sales team in resolving client disputes
Assist with month end closeout by ensuring completion of billing adjustments and order auditing
Complete client preprint adjustments daily, weekly or as needed
Other duties as requested
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in marketing, digital sales support or related field. Previous digital experience a plus.
•Customer Service skills with ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Above average knowledge in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel. Working knowledge of Photoshop or related software a plus.
• Excellent written/verbal communication; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical Audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: