|Title:||Regional Director Auto Sales|
As a Regional Director of Automotive Sales, you develop a direct sales team for Gatehouse Automotive business until that establishes Gatehouse Auto as a leading digital marketing solution provider to auto dealerships. In this role the candidate will understand the needs and interests of auto dealers and will translate those into compelling and industry best digital product advertising, product packaging, sales messaging and general sales training to your assigned markets and your sales team.
GateHouse Media is one of the largest publishers of locally-based media in the United States. As of March 2019, we publish 156 daily newspapers, 464 community publications and operate in more than 615 local markets, reaching more than 22 million people each week. You’ll find our publications in 39 states.
Gatehouse Media offers a full-service digital product and marketing agency committed to connecting its customers with the people that matter most as their trusted advisor and partner. It aims to be the leading provider of online products and marketing services to automotive dealers and dealer groups in the United States as their trusted advisor.
Detailed Expectations of the Role:
- Must have knowledge of the automotive industry
- We are seeking a proven leader and motivator of people who is goal driven
- Must be able to manage a budget, forecast sales and communicate this data to the VP of Sales and your team.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising products is necessary.
- Responsible for providing direction towards the execution of all sales goals monthly, quarterly and annually
- Must have experience at working with prospects and developing a prospect plan
- RSD will have 100% ownership of his/her team, Coaching, influencing, training, motivating, hiring and holding all accountable for daily activities and sales results.
- Travel required
- Scheduled visits to all markets regularly (one on one meetings, ride-alongs and customers facing on sales calls and presentations w the rep)
- RD will answer directly to the VP of Sales.
- RD will adhere to all scheduled requirements of the VP of Sales (Team calls, one on ones, trainings etc.)
- 3 or more years immersed in the consumer and automotive marketplace
- 2 or more years of sales or business development management experience
- A deep experience and knowledge of the digital automotive ecosystem
- A Rolodex of automotive contacts
- Candidate should set high expectations and have a proven track record of
exceeding personal and business goals and objectives
GateHouse Media Management, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.