|Title:||Digital Sales Specialist|
Are You Ready to Grow With Us?
Gatehouse Auto is looking for a Digital Sales Specialist to leverage our extensive portfolio of services and audience insights to create and recommend personalized print and digital marketing campaigns for our business customers, connecting them to prime prospects and maximizing their ROI.
Your Role in Our Mission
In this role, you will become an expert in our extensive digital marketing portfolio and consult our business customers on how to maximize their ROI by leveraging our print and extensive menu of digital marketing solutions offered by our in-house, award-winning digital marketing agency.
The perfect candidate must be able to intelligently and confidently speak to how our solutions work and coach customers on best practices, using research, data and analytics to support recommendations. Solutions include core methods like digital display, SEM/SEO and social media to digital enhancements like reputation monitoring, website design and directory listings.
Experience preferred, but come in motivated with a winning attitude and our training and development team will support you and pave the way for success!
Your Day-to-Day Will Include:
- Becoming an expert on and demonstrating knowledge of GateHouse Media’s portfolio of products and services, specifically print and digital solutions
- Actively researching and monitoring the latest digital trends
- Conducting a customer needs analysis with a current or prospective customer to gain an understanding of their prime prospects, business objectives and challenges
- Using your knowledge of our portfolio, digital marketing trends and the customer to make an educated, data-driven recommendation to your client
- Finding ways to tout our competitive advantage in the marketplace, using local market and audience data to educate clients why they should use us vs. a competitor
- Showing up with a customer-first attitude, providing excellent customer service
- Ownership of the entire sales process, from prospecting to retaining the business with assistance of a sales assistant
- Brainstorming with team members on the best recommendation for your client
- Regular meetings with management, providing updates on account assignments, top prospects and sales activity
- Providing accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Using customer feedback to help identify our key competitive advantage in the marketplace or recommend improvements to management
Candidates must also be willing to:
- Spends significant time visiting customers in the field
- Comply with all GateHouse Media sales activity processes and procedures
- Develops a strong sales plan with team, owning your share
- Consistently meet and exceed print and digital revenue targets
- Embrace new products or programs as the company continues to diversify and test new revenue streams
- Work, and thrive, in a busy, fast-paced work environment
- Digitally-adept and eager to evolve
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media-related business
- Must have prior experience with digital marketing sales
- Minimum of one-year sales experience, preferably in outside sales
Local Impact. National Scale. Meaningful Work Inspiring Change.
GateHouse Media is one of the largest publishers of locally-based print and online media in the United States, our 145 daily publications operate in 555+ markets across 37 states and our extensive portfolio of business solutions support 221,000 small-and medium-sized business customers in and outside of our markets. We are driven by our commitment to deliver high impact, trusted journalism and premier commercial products and services to our business customers, enriching the communities we serve.
Our 10,000 employees enjoy the opportunity to grow professionally while making a positive impact on their community. Learn more about the work we do at gatehousemedia.com.
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: