|Title:||Advertising Design Team Supervisor|
|Location:||MO - St. Louis|
BridgeTower Media is seeking a full-time design supervisor for the ad design team in the Creative Services department headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
BridgeTower is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies, covering legal, financial, real estate and government affairs sectors with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 different U.S. markets. Creative Services is the design hub responsible for nearly all creative work produced by BridgeTower properties. We provide various design and production services to editorial, marketing, sales, circulation, and event teams. Additional, we provide custom publishing services for our properties’ clients and partners.
The right candidate will be adept at fast-paced deadline work and creative solutions, detail-oriented and a team player. Good written and verbal communication skills are also important. Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Reader, and Illustrator is required. This position will report directly to the Creative Services Manager.
- Supervise a team of designers in a multi-market production hub.
- Collaborate with designers and provide art direction where needed.
- Communicate with internal and external teams to ensure production schedules run smoothly.
- Effectively manage and prioritize numerous projects with various deadlines.
- Delegate and assign tasks as appropriate.
- Coordinate staffing levels and workloads to meet production needs.
- Track performance metrics and feedback received from customers
- Ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Encourage adherence to protocols and procedures.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring new designers.
- Train and assist with the orientation of new team members.
- Log and report tasks as completed.
• 2 or more years experience supervising the work of others.
• 2 or more years of relevant experience with print design and publishing.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
This position follows a typical Monday through Friday work schedule, although hours may vary depending on production schedules.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: