|Title:||Digital Advertising Coordinator|
|Location:||RI - Providence|
Digital Advertising Coordinator
The Providence Journal is seeking an experienced Sales Digital Coordinator who will assist in the management of digital products and campaigns to drive the delivery and quality required to meet client goals. The primary responsibilities of the position will be to provide an appropriate mix of direction and strategy, collaborating with the staff on strategy, innovation, etc., ensuring that new ideas are developed and presented to clients. The position will also optimize, coordinate and facilitate all levels of digital campaigns, executing and maintaining digital advertising flights across all product offerings and ad serving distribution platforms, including the ordering, fulfillment and reporting stages.
- Provide appropriate mix of direction and strategy. Collaborating with staff on strategy, innovation, etc., to
ensure that new ideas are developed and presented to clients.
- Manage ad campaign executions – ordering, inventory, planning and ad trafficking.
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems.
- Work collaboratively with sales to recommend campaign modifications.
- Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with clients and agencies
third-party-platforms, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues.
- Assist with the campaign ordering, processing and trafficking, including, proofing and client approvals.
- Produce campaign performance reports and optimization recommendations.
- Manage implementation of digital ad operations requirements for campaigns - tracking, 3rd party tag
management and agency correspondence, etc.
- Support clients and Sales team with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities.
- Review market activities to develop new business by understanding customer needs and selling products
and services that provide value to the customer.
- Consistently present products/services appropriate to client needs and constantly monitor the “health” of
the relationship between the client and MMSE.
- Reviews monthly digital revenue billing and expense for accuracy.
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service and in person visits.
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence
that may impact revenue (+/-).
- Maintains the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market.
- Ensures that the team consistently meets and/or exceeds revenue goals.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 6 months to 2 years managing complex operational processes in online advertising field.
- Candidates should have knowledge of digital advertising as well as emerging facets of digital media.
- Familiarity with CRMs, ad systems and technologies, display ad server knowledge a plus.
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes with the ability to adapt to changing technology.
- Prior experience in the advertising industry, especially digital.
- Experience related to ad trafficking and campaign performance tracking.
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills and the skills of others.
- Strong time management and follow up skills.
- Organized with an attention for detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed through others.
- Bachelor's Degree or some college study preferred (preferably in Computer Science, IT or a related field.)
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education and employment screening. Interested individuals should provide a cover letter, resume, examples and/or portfolio of related work and salary expectations to:
The Providence Journal
Human Resources Department
75 Fountain Street
Providence, RI 02902
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: