|Title:||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Location:||FL - Winter Haven|
Assist Accounts Receivable Manager with the enforcement of the credit & collection policies to ensure minimum Bad Debt loss, maximum DSO opportunity, and maintaining flexibility toward client retention; while also ensuring related audit policies and procedures are maintained and monitored.
To directly supervise, develop, mentor and motivate the Customer Care team staff, individually and as a group. Provide accurate and timely metrics regarding lost calls, various A/R related aging activities, account reconciliations, adjustment and refund approvals. Interacting and maintaining progressive communication channels to resolve issues in a timely manner with internal and external customers.
- Supervises Customer Care team staff; ensuring timely and accurate analysis and processing of assigned accounts; including, ad releases, aging review, suspension of accounts, credit balance resolution, small balance write-offs, disputed balance reconciliations, etc.
- Assist Accounts Receivable Manager with Monthly A/R Review calls; including review of accounts for bad debt selection and facilitation of calls. Assist in processing credit applications.
- Ensuring adherence to established credit policies, and meeting financial benchmarks; including current percentage, DSO, and Bad Debt.
- Development and periodic review of relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for review and approval of adjustments, payment transfers and refunds according to set approval levels.
- Performance Management function, including Mid-year and Annual review process, ongoing development & training, and Time Management.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School degree required, College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years accounting related experience
- Strongly prefer 2+ years supervisory experience
- Strongly prefer media background
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work towards achieving team goals.
- Ability to participate constructively to various groups.
- Strong communications skills including written and verbal with strong articulation and listening ability.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to operate motor vehicle safely with valid Florida license and current insurance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to adapt to change easily and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills required
- Detail oriented
- High ethical standards
- Able to achieve goals and contribute to a group effort while working with minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with local personnel, other properties and corporate.
- Demonstrate positive leadership and management skills with department and company employees.
- Able to balance the use of limited resources for maximum results
- Able to effectively avoid and/or resolve conflicts based on conflicting resource demands
- The physical demands and working conditions are within normal expectations for this job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external contracts.
- Ability to work long hours as needed (i.e., monthly closings, budget, etc.)
Interested applicants, please send resume to email@example.com. Internal applicants, please complete the Internal Employment Application.