Clerk - Obits Part Time
|Title:||Clerk - Obits Part Time|
|Location:||KS - Topeka|
The Topeka Capital-Journal is accepting applications for a part-time detail oriented, deadline-driven Office Clerk to join our team. This position will be responsible for helping multiple properties across the state but will be located in the Topeka Capital-Journal office. The primary responsibility of the clerk will be to help process Obituary notices for the newspapers. Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. The ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail and the ability to learn systems and processes easily. Qualified candidates will have a least two years of data entry and administrative experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in written and verbal communications.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Basic Computer skills (MS Office)
• Some college experience preferred
• Must have command of computer systems
• Exceptional data entry skills
Please apply in person at Topeka Capital-Journal, 100 SE 9th St, Suite 502, Topeka, KS or send resume to Kathy Malm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: