|Location:||PA - Beaver|
The Beaver County Times is seeking a dynamic/results driven leader to fill our open Advertising Director position. This key position is responsible for developing print and digital revenue strategies to achieve/ exceed revenue goals.
- Maximizing key revenue initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Coach/Mentor staff to ensure success
- Experience with individual goal setting
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Hold staff accountable for goals, objectives, KPI’s
- Understand and maximize use of all GateHouse Media sales and marketing tools
- Past experience with CRM tool (Sugar/Salesforce) a plus
- Weekly accurate forecasting and yearly budgeting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience in a media related business.
- 5 years successful advertising department management
- Must be team player
The Beaver County Times prints six days per week, with an avg. circulation daily volume of 12,000 and avg. Sunday volume of 16,500. We also print the Ellwood City Ledger, which is five days per week with an avg. circulation volume of 1,500.
Please email your resume to Tina Bequeath, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: