|Title:||Manager, Consumer Quality Assurance|
|Location:||MA - Quincy|
|Job Category:||Consumer Marketing|
PLEASE NOTE: This postion can be housed in Quincy, MA, or Venice, FL
Gatehouse Media is seeking an experienced Manager, Consumer Quality Assurance professional who measures and evaluates the quality of our customer care operations as well as assesses overall customer satisfaction with delivery and their newspaper subscription. Monitors customer calls and other channel interactions. *This role is not responsible for managing staff.
- Listen to phone calls and evaluate based on department quality expectations
- Review email/chat and other channel interactions and assess quality
- Report on quality of the department interactions
- Develop and report on a customer satisfaction scoring system
- Executes post call surveys as required
- Investigates causes of quality problems
- Creates QC plans
The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter who is extremely organized and detail-oriented, with excellent computer and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Excel (pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Highly proactive and able to work independently
- Highly flexible personality
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Exceptional organizational skills, capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Fast learner and self-motivated
- Associates Degree or equivalent tech school required
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
- Sitting for extended periods, working on computer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.