|Location:||FL - Lakeland|
To perform basic payment processing functions.
The Cash Specialist will accept and record payments of walk-ins or other local cash sources.
This position is responsible for:
- Provide administrative support as assigned by the Finance Director and/or Senior Finance Manager.
- Accept walk-in cash, check or credit card payments and provide customer with receipt of payment.
- Record receipts details for local cash daily reconciliation requirements.
- Prepare daily local bank deposits.
- Work closely with Accounting Specialist for payment application directives.
Work a full time schedule of 40 hours per week at a minimum, generally Monday – Friday.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Certification: Not required.
- 1+ years of cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
Interested applicants, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org