|Title:||Email Marketing Channel Specialist|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
|Job Category:||Consumer Marketing|
**This position is based in our Columbus, OH office**
GateHouse Media is seeking an Email Marketing Channel Specialist to help grow our print and digital audience through a focused effort on email marketing. THIS IS AN EMAIL CENTRIC POSITION. This role will be primarily responsible for the design, development and delivery of our email marketing campaigns to aggressively drive print & digital subscriptions for 150 different GateHouse Media properties.
This position will report to the Manager, Digital Subscription Marketing - Channel Sales.
- Planning and project management of Acquisition email campaigns and Journeys through SalesForce Marketing Cloud to increase direct subscription conversion
- Drive the strategy, scheduling, and ongoing analysis of automated, targeted, and personalized marketing strategies.
- Analyze and report campaign results and customer behavior to identify actionable opportunities for customer segmentation and targeting efforts to drive conversions
- Create and manage an email marketing calendar with at least 3 months lead time and author creative briefs that lay out direction for designers, copywriters, and marketing ops about the key campaign message and strategy
- Work with internal cross-functional teams, management, and Regional Planners to ensure successful execution of programs: implement a/b testing procedures, QA, and ensure legal compliance, and deployment.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience managing digital marketing campaigns, preferably within a start-up or high-growth B2C business
- A proven track record in delivering high-growth campaigns across multiple digital touch points, in particularly email marketing
- Experience managing and implementing digital marketing campaigns, with direct experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Highly organized self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and an anything is possible attitude
- Willingness to travel domestically 10-20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: