|Location:||NC - Burlington|
|Job Category:||News Room / Editorial|
- Editor position leads the news and information gathering and multimedia production teams.
- This candidate is responsible for managing a two person news team and for all content of the Crestview and Santa Rosa Gazette print and digital products as well as leading the initiation and implementation of new ideas, products and services.
- The candidate will have the ability to manage both positions in the newsroom, while working directly with the Publisher and other news editors within the region to produce meaningful content.
- The candidate will need to be able to work collaboratively with the Northwest Florida Daily News.
- The candidate is expected to be involved in community outreach activities and external partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2 -3 years experience in editing role is preferred
- Experience in creating and managing resources to meet objectives
- Experience in using content management systems
- Experience using various digital platforms and tools including social media skills and sites (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Experience posting to multiple platforms, making sure copy is accurate, fair and balanced, and free of spelling or grammatical errors.
For consideration email resume and cover letter to Karen.email@example.com
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications