|Title:||Manager, Bundling Strategy|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
|Job Category:||Consumer Marketing|
GateHouse Media is looking to hire a data-driven, analytical & strategic business manager to lead the efforts around product & pricing bundling. This leader will evaluate market conditions and customer data to create print & digital product bundle strategies to cultivate new subscribers – with the primary focus being on improved lift in subscriptions conversions, retention as well as profitability.
This position leads and influences data-driven decision making around bundling strategies in a highly matrix environment, partnering closely with the pricing/offer management function, regional planning group, business intelligence & research.
This position will report to the VP, Acquisitions.
- Conduct market assessment, evaluate customer segments/insights for each market as well as unique value messages to recommend go-to-market product bundling strategies for current and new subscription products (print & digital)
- Build print & digital subscription bundles designed to attract new subscribers, improve retention rates, grow lifetime value and improve ARPU
- Analyze data from internal sources & current trends impacting subscriber activity, provide options to address risks and opportunities, work cross functionally to socialize bundling/pricing options and implement tactics in support of profitable subscriber growth
- Collaborate closely with regional planning group on recommended bundling strategies as well as with the operations group in order to get the systems aligned
- Serve as department lead in analyzing impact of acquisition rates on overall subscriber activity, incremental conversion lift and profitability
- MBA, or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent years industry or related business experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in marketing strategy, product management, pricing or related field
- In-depth understanding of the media industry with awareness of trends and market differentiators/competitive landscape
- Strong level of business and financial acumen
- Strong analytic skills, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of market & consumer behavior
- Demonstrated experience to manage and influence data-driven decision making in a highly matrixed cross functional environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadliness
- Willingness to travel domestically 10-20% of the time
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: