|Title:||Adverting Sales Assistant|
|Location:||MA - Hyannis|
Objective: Coordinate advertising production/creation with creative ad center. Assure complete, timely and smooth transfer of all advertising materials to the central ad design center. Act as liaison between the sales staff, creative ad center and customer to ensure efficient, timely and top-quality advertising creation. Complete any and all ad services functions to assure dept achieves its objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Accurately organize, prepare and transfer ad materials to Creative Ad Center.
- Coordinate this location’s ad creation needs with Creative Ad Center.
- Solve problems related to missing ads, missing ad elements, data transmission, etc.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Operate in a well-organized manner to assure high-volume, fast paced ad production environment yields top-quality ads for clients.
- Communicate effectively on the phone, via email and in person with customers, colleagues, Creative Ad Center, advertising staff, etc.
- Participate in regular quality and process control meetings to improve outcomes for customers.
- Achieve deadlines, ad volume production and quality expectations.
- Maintain company and client confidentiality.
- Scan and retrieve images, graphics and artwork for ad production.
- Be vigilant of opportunities to increase ad production efficiencies.
- Paginate classifieds as needed utilizing current class pag system.
- Perform other tasks and duties assigned by manager as necessary.
- Make changes to ads from the local site when necessary.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in company training.
- Work effectively as a team member and exalt the values of teamwork.
- Exemplify superior internal and external customer service at all times.
- Experience in graphic design and desktop publishing helpful.
- Formal/post high school education in graphic design and/or visual arts helpful.
- College Degree in Graphic Design helpful but not necessary.
- PC literate; Advanced Knowledge of Windows, Adobe Photoshop, In Design and related software for DTP.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively with staff and customers.
- Willingness to learn new software and programs as needed.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.