|Location:||FL - Jacksonville|
|Job Category:||Marketing / Advertising|
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Collaborate in the development of marketing campaigns and project concepts in support of both consumer marketing projects and B28 lead generation efforts, offering insights on the latest trends in marketing.
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational
WORKING CONDITIONS: Drug-free and smoke-free environment. Large office with considerable traffic, interruptions, and occasional high noise volume.
I. Lead Generation Marketing:
Assist in increasing quality leads for Times-Union Media by promoting our digital services, products, resources and capabilities.
• Support lead generation efforts and nurture campaigns through email marketing and monthly newsletters
• Assist in website content updates and blog management for timesunionmedia.com
• Assist in managing social media networks for Times-Union Media, utilizing both organic and paid strategies to promote digital services includes @timesunionmedia Facebook , Twitter, Linkedln, Instagram and Google+
II. Audience Marketing:
Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support special promotions, publications and special events throughout the year. These campaigns are sponsored by paid advertisers, and marketing promotions drive participation and increase consumer opt-ins.
• Manage and execute ongoing organic and paid social media strategies on Times-Union channels (original text, images, video or HTML)
- includes @FLTimesUnion Facebook and @jaxdotcom Twitter
- includes @boldcitybestjax Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns via Second Street or Salesforce. Analyze campaif:,'ll performance and suggest improvements (i.e., open rates, click through rates, and conversions)
• Reserve house ads and digital media placements and see them through to completion Adbooker, ATOL and ioMaker) III. Client Fulfillment :
• Create/fulfill digital contests and promotions sold by reps, and ensuring marketing strategy is in place to promote each campaign
- marketing strategy to include social media promotions, email marketing, and
sales tools for the rep
• Create/fulfill client orders for sponsored Facebook posts on @FLTimesUnion associated with single item sale or as part of a larger campaign/promotion
• Create/fulfill client orders for monthly social advertising campaigns
- Additional responsibilities:
• Maintain inventory of brand promotional items
• Coordinate reservations of house print and digital media placements
• Assist video producer on video shoots
Interested Candidates Please send resume to: lborten