|Title:||Inside MultiMedia Sales Executive|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
GateHouse Media is an industry-leading media organization, investing in cutting-edge technologies, products, services and partnerships to revolutionize how we serve our 220,000 small- and-medium-sized business customers in a digital world. We also invest in our employees, offering premier sales training providing you with the tools you need to become an expert in our marketing solutions, prospect and manage your customer portfolio and reach your full potential (salary + commission!). Enjoy the opportunity to expand your professional abilities by networking with industry leaders, gaining experience with premier, digital marketing tools, like Google Analytics and Facebook Business and working with in-house agencies in a collaborative, diverse work environment.
Are You Ready to Grow With Us?
The primary role of the Inside Multimedia Sales Executive (IMMSE) is to increase print and digital advertising revenues by achieving or exceeding the revenue goal in their assigned territory. The Inside MMSE will develop and present audience based, multimedia sales campaigns to meet the diversified needs of our customers and maximize customer ROI.
- Consistently meets/exceeds all print and digital revenue targets by achieving critical KPI’s related to sales activities that drive performance (# of cold calls, # of CNA’s, presentations, etc.)
- Prospecting daily via telephone and email communication utilizing CRM system and leads from various sources in the company
- Develops new business and maximizes potential sales from current client base by assessing customer needs and providing product solutions that bring value to the customer
- Develops and demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all GateHouse Media sales and marketing assets, including all newspaper, products, digital products and digital marketing services
- Represent and embrace new non- traditional products and services that the company may introduce as we look to diversify new revenue streams that capitalize on our customer base and scale
- Follows GateHouse prescribed best practices on pipeline management and gap analysis and completes all required sales process activities
- Ensures customer retention through excellent customer service resulting in contract renewals
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales is desirable
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills of others
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with various applications, CRM system, self-service application, MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in a sales related business
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet and organizational needs as necessary.