|Title:||Lead Generation Specialist|
|Location:||FL - Sarasota|
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for growing revenue by identifying, reaching out to prospective clients and setting up appointments for the direct sales team(s). This position works primarily on the phone but will also leverage social and competitive media to identify business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Identify, uncover and contact prospects via telephone, email as well as other strategic tactics identifying and passing along “Sales-Ready Leads” from various sources to designated sales teams.
- A “Sales-Ready Lead” is identified as one that has been determined to have a valid business reason for our services, and has indicated an interest in our product(s). Engage in the process of lead nurturing to convert inquiries into qualified leads which become future sales opportunities.
- Conduct initial client needs analyses to determine appropriate account assignment and provide Digital Sales Specialist with necessary research and presentation materials.
- Work in tandem with Digital Sales teams to set new business development appointments (NBDs) which are recorded and updated utilizing current CRM process.
- Meet and exceed established goals as set by management.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of, and ability to effectively present, the entire portfolio of digital products.
- Learn competitor products and initiatives, understand strengths and weaknesses and exploit opportunities to grow share of market.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Maintain the sales, ethical and professional standards of the company; follow existing Rules of Engagement when identifying qualified leads.
- Proactively prospect from competitive media, websites, and social media. Use tools available such as Ad Mall and other available directories
Education and/or Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Advertising, Marketing or Communications; or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to build powerful relationships with both internal and external customers.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to secure solid appointments via phone.
- A desire to find new customers (prospect), ability to research and suggest solutions for customer needs.
- A passion for Sales and the ability to persuade.
Other Technical/Professional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Experienced with a PC or Mac with well-developed word processing, PowerPoint, Excel and spreadsheet skills. Appreciation for and a willingness to utilize technology to achieve desired business results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required; bi-lingual English-Spanish a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external customers, including reacting appropriately and listening to and discerning client needs.
- Ability to collaborate and develop strategic plans to pursue opportunities; ability to listen and learn.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills, including idea-generation and problem-solving.
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Collaboration: Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships. Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Customer Focus (Internal and External): Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Innovation: Generating innovative solutions in work situations, trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Tenacity / Energy: Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustain long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time. Staying with a position or plan of action until the task is completed or is no longer reasonable attainable.
- Curiosity: Seeks learning opportunities in order to keep current with developments in the areas of digital advertising, and use this knowledge to address customer problems and opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: