|Title:||Human Resources Partner|
|Location:||TX - Austin|
|Job Category:||Human Resources|
|Division:||Center for News & Design|
Human Resources Partner Opportunity
We are seeking a Human Resources Partner that will be responsible for HR practices in alignment with and support of the division’s business objectives and overall Company vision. The HR partner functions as a fully integrated member across the business operation by providing human resource consultation and support services to staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment, administering processes that aligns with HR Department and business goals
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting related to recruitment: vacancies, retention and turnover analysis, trends, etc.
- Assist with creating job description(s), postings, and marketing materials
- Research and recommend new sourcing measures to develop staffing strategies to maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Partner with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, policies and training materials
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day guidance to management (coaching, counseling, professional development, disciplinary actions, and policies)
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and promote employee engagement through training and events
- Assists with salary administration to ensure compliance and equity within the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work with variable audiences and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to HR
- Strong understanding of standard business process and practices
- Strong self-reliance and the ability to act with confidence in the face of ambiguity
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills; skilled in facilitation, presentation and negotiation
- Analytical and problem solving skills and excellent judgment
- Working knowledge in HRIS systems
- Ability to work under pressure and challenging deadlines and adaptability and flexibility required.
- Working knowledge of basic compensation principles and practices, as well as state and federal wage
- Demonstrates conflict management skills
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements
Culture and Motivation Fit
- Able to achieve goals and contribute to a group effort while working with minimum supervision
- Able to balance the use of limited resources for maximum results
- Flexible, personable attitude; Ability to develop cordial, professional relationships and communicate with all levels of business personnel
- Data integrity
- Team principle and practices
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional HR role, preferably as an HR generalist directly supporting various groups ranging in size, geographic presence, and business
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: