|Title:||Subscription Management Specialist|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
|Job Category:||Consumer Marketing|
Assists in the servicing of subscribers with Tier 2 level, highly escalated, complaints and concerns over multiple channels, including social media. Responds to customer concerns regarding home delivery and digital service, billing/pricing, and newspaper editorial content and takes primary responsibility for stop/save calls. Supports subscribers with Tier 1 service inquiries and requests as needed, including circulation starts. Ensure all issues are resolved effectively and documented appropriately via the circulation system and other related systems or work flows.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming calls, emails, and chats regarding Tier 2 level, highly escalated, service inquiries and requests related to home delivery and digital service, billing/pricing issues. Utilizes internal resources where appropriate
- Monitors social media channels addressing customer concerns, redirecting them to direct communication, and partnering with Editorial as needed
- Takes primary responsibility for stop/save calls, meeting expected conversion rates
- Works with subscribers to ensure they are in the best product, home delivery or digital, and ensures starts are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Participates in the training and coaching of CSR I staff
- Supports subscribers with Tier 1 service inquiries and requests as needed, including circulation starts
- Processes all order entry which includes stops, updating delivery lists, filing of orders and chargebacks
- Completes clerical duties as assigned including but not limited to data entry and basic reporting
- Processes requests from carriers and communicates with field personnel regarding accounts requiring special attention
- Performs additional duties as requested.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Decision Making Responsibilities:
Under supervision of the Customer Care Manager. Work is performed independently within established policies and procedure. Procedures and processes may be adapted to address unusual situations with supervisory approval.
This position will make pricing and rebate related decisions within defined guidelines per company policy.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience in a call center, customer service, retail or related environment.
- a minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or sales
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively diffuse and mitigate escalated customer situations
- Effective sales skills – needs assessment, product knowledge,benefit positioning, and closing skills
- Analytical ability and skill calculating figures and billing amounts
- Demonstrated strong PC and system navigation skills
- Handles multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Defines customer problems, collects data and establishes facts, and resolves situation to acceptable levels
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of staff, supervisors and managers including the ability to train and coach peers
- Deals with all opportunities and challenges in a professional manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
This position is expected to work independently but will be provided with on the job training in addition to more formal departmental or Company training as needed
American Disabilities Act (ADA) Job Description:
Standing or Walking - 10%
Keying/Phone Work - 90%
Driving - 0%
Bending - 0%
Lifting and Carrying - 0%