|Title:||Digital Sales Manager|
|Location:||VA - Petersburg|
This position has three primary purposes,
- Develops sales initiatives individually and with MMSEs based on budget needs or deficits driving digital revenue from existing and new accounts using ThriveHive’s digital product suite
- Provides SITRW and new product training and follow-up training on existing digital product suite
- Works collaboratively with Account Executives conducting SITRW in-depth customer needs analysis and account reviews to uncover revenue and primarily digital revenue opportunities
- Drives digital revenue at the local and regional level by developing customized sales programs and/or events
- Planning and participating in local community digital events and seminars
- Assist with the development and maintenance of contract products with suppliers
- Understands the digital opportunity in every market including the competition
- Assists with developing prospects for MMSEs
- Communicates the value of the digital product suite to customers and GH associates
- Provides customized training and follow-up training on new and existing digital product suite
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years digital sales experience
- Expert knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing. Product knowledge must include but not limited to targeted display, social, SEO & SEM, reputation management.
- Adept at creating new revenue opportunities from synergies between digital sales and other mediums (broadcast, radio, print, outdoor)
- Google AdWords Certification preferred
- IAB Digital Media Sales Certification preferred
- Knowledge of industry digital platforms: Data Dynamics, Simplifi, Centro, BPL, BarZ, OrangeSoda, Yahoo, etc.
- Must have advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow-through projects to completion
- Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers and partners
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, but lead and collaborate with internal partners
- Strategic thinker and disciplined executor, comfortable developing and making recommendations to senior management
- Must be willing to travel 80% of the time with frequent overnight stays
- Participate fully in the revenue budgeting process for the Digital Sales Departments, setting revenue goals for the department and individuals, based on history and future projections.
- Providing monthly reports on sales performance by sales rep and by product, if needed.
- Monitor local, major and national advertisers appearing in other media, and develop/manage a competitive sales development program.
- Select, train and evaluate performance of account executives. Meet regularly with them and go on calls with each individual to offer guidance and coaching to keep them on plan.
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with MMSE's to ensure proper sales activity, metrics & CRM usage.
Education: High School graduate required; Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Education or other relevant field preferred.
Experience: 5 to 7 years experience in sales or a sales environment desired.
Certifications/Licenses: Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
Interested Candidates Please send resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: