|Title:||Manager, Off Platform Sales|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
|Job Category:||Consumer Marketing|
GateHouse Media is seeking a Manager - Off Platform Sales to drive accelerated subscription growth (print & digital) by building new affinity partnerships, licensing agreements and platform relationships with large, national organizations that have a strategic fit or complement the core competencies and content generated by GateHouse Media. This is a position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment while developing partnerships between national affinity groups and digital content distribution powerhouses to increase overall subscription growth & revenue. This role will be the direct liaison with FaceBook, Google, Apple, etc. and own the relationship from a Consumer Marketing perspective.
In addition to providing a proactive approach to marketing and business recommendations, the position will also oversee the program development, build test cases and scale successful programs across all GateHouse Media markets.
This position will report to the VP, Acquisitions.
- Oversee the strategy, development and management of all platform and affinity partnerships, including pricing strategy
- Work with senior management, digital development, finance and marketing teams to develop program guidelines, process, workflow and rollout plan
- Develop marketing plan, sales strategy and program objectives to sign on new partners under commercial contracts
- Help onboard newly signed platform partners by creating a scalable repeatable process with current partners
- Take existing partners and build them into more meaningful strategic and multi-layered relationships
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting of programs to optimize their performance
- Drives implementation of operational plans by engaging external stakeholders, internal cross-functional partners.
- Elicit and analyze information on program performance by collaborating with analysis and dev teams to develop robust internal & external reporting using Business Intelligence tools.
- At least 4-6 years of combined sales and account management experience within the media, digital technology or content licensing business.
- Existing relationships with digital content distribution platforms (FaceBook, Apple, Google, newsstands, Amazon, etc.), publishers and networks preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel domestically 10-20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: