|Location:||NC - Fayetteville|
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB:
- Design and produce ads, ad layouts, and sales materials as assigned by the Ad Ops Manager and when requested by the sales staff for presentation to their accounts. (60%)
- Computer graphics for advertising department production. (20%)
- Special projects and promotions as assigned by the Ad Ops Manager. (10%)
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Copywriting and design layout as specified from within the advertising department. (8%)
- Cover expanded departmental duties during vacation of other department personnel or in the event of emergencies. (2%)
REQUIREMENTS OR SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Extensive documented experience, or advanced technical training in advertising concepts.
- Ad graphics skills which reflect full working knowledge of design techniques of all types of print and digital media.
- Must be proficient using a MacIntosh, and proficient in a variety of design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Excel, etc.
- Capable of generating a high volume of creative ad ideas within a short period of time.
- Ability to handle deadline pressure and high stress work environment.
- Communication skills and the ability to express ideas verbally as well as in print.
- Personal compatibility with all staff members.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
- Required to create advertising on computers using art software up to 90% or more of the work day.
- Manual dexterity of fingers, wrists, hands to create these ads. Use of hand and fingers required for other art tools as needed.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend/reach to get materials from floor, high and low shelves.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 20 lbs. such as briefcases, newspaper bundles, advertising materials.
- Ability to speak clearly to make presentations and hear responses.
- Good eyesight/color vision to ensure high quality ad art production.
- Ability to travel outside the building (5%) and in inclement weather.
Interested applicants, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org