|Title:||Manager - Audience Conversion & Analytics|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
|Job Category:||Marketing / Advertising|
GateHouse Media is seeking to hire a digital savvy analytics professional to serve as the business intelligence and data analytics expert for the consumer marketing acquisitions team. This position will be instrumental in establishing baseline metrics (subscription starts trends, site health metrics, etc.) as well as performance metrics for marketing programs (tests & initiatives) we have under way - be it paid digital channels being managed, meter optimizations/tests being launched or platforms being deployed (Facebook Instant Articles, Subscribe with Google, etc.)
This position needs to be proficient in advanced Google Analytics tools (Data Studio / Big Query, enhanced ecommerce funnel tracking, etc.) and provide weekly and monthly dashboards to track KPIs (WoW performance, lifetime value, etc.) as well as provide business intelligence & insights that result in actionable tactics to drive improved subscription starts across all GateHouse Media markets.
This position will report to the VP, Acquisitions and will manage a team of 1-2 audience analytics specialists.
- Guide and direct analyst/s to gain quantitative understanding of our customers, measure/analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities, proactively champion solutions to optimize performance of marketing activities, drive customer segmentation, and lead modeling/prediction of customer behavior
- Support all test & learn strategies - working with department stakeholders to help define relevant KPI's and build dashboards to track performance, lift and ROI
- Auditing on-site tracking infrastructure, identifying issues and collaborate with stakeholders (Dev/IT/Marketing) to constantly improve our analytics infrastructure setup
- Create site performance benchmark reporting and site health dashboards to identify issues with operations and track departmental goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and maintain all KPI reporting
- Oversee the delivery of insightful data visualizations with intuitive user interfaces
Experience & Qualifications
- Digital professional with 5+ years’ experience in digital audience analytics
- Analytical, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information, news, data and research quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development
- Proficient in digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360 (Big Query, Data Studio, e-commerce checkout flow, custom dimensions, segmentation, etc.) and other digital analytics tools
- Excellent A/B & multi variate testing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
- Sitting for extended periods, working on computer
- Working remotely and managing expectations for multiple markets across the USA from one physical market location
- Ability to be on phone calls / conference calls for extended periods of time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
GateHouse Media Management, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: