|Title:||Multimedia Sales Executive|
|Location:||FL - Panama City|
Are You Ready to Grow With Us?
The Panama City News Herald, a GateHouse Media Publication located in Panama City, Florida is looking for a Multimedia Sales Executive to leverage our extensive portfolio of services and audience insights to create and recommend personalized multimedia marketing campaigns for our business customers, connecting them to prime prospects and maximizing their ROI. Experience preferred, but come in motivated with a winning attitude and our training and development team will support you and pave the way for success!
- Work as a partner to help clients reach their goals, owning entire sales process from start to finish
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of GateHouse Media sales and marketing portfolio, including newspaper products, digital marketing services and non-traditional offerings (events, promotions, etc.)
- Effectively create and recommend products and services that meet the customer’s needs, using data and portfolio knowledge to support recommendation
- Provide top-notch customer service, maintaining the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the market and in the workplace
- Consistently meet and exceed print and digital revenue targets
- Regular communication with management and completion of all require sales process activities
- Providing accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Embrace new products or programs as the company continues to diversify and test new revenue streams
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of competitive media landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media related business
- Minimum of one year sales experience, preferably in outside sales
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales highly desirable
Are you ready to join our team and do work that matters in an innovative, mission-driven, diverse work environment, with equally-impassioned colleagues across the county? Apply today!
Local Impact. National Scale. Meaningful Work Inspiring Change.
GateHouse Media is one of the largest publishers of locally-based print and online media in the United States, our 145 daily publications operate in 555+ markets across 37 states and our extensive portfolio of business solutions support 221,000 small-and medium-sized business customers in and outside of our markets. We are driven by our commitment to deliver high impact, trusted journalism and premier commercial products and services to our business customers, enriching the communities we serve.
Our 10,000 employees enjoy the opportunity to grow professionally while making a positive impact on their community. Learn more about the work we do at gatehousemedia.com.
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Please send resume to mailto:email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: