|Location:||MO - St. Louis|
BridgeTower Media is seeking a full-time production assistant for the ad design team in the Creative Services department headquartered in St. Louis, with a satellite office in Kansas City.
BridgeTower is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies, covering legal, financial, real estate and government affairs sectors with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 different U.S. markets. Creative Services is the design hub responsible for nearly all creative work produced by BridgeTower properties. We provide various design and production services to editorial, marketing, sales, circulation, and event teams. Additional, we provide custom publishing services for our properties’ clients and partners.
The right candidate will be adept at deadline work and creative solutions, detail-oriented and a team player. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential. Experience with Adobe InDesign is required. Page design experience is preferred, although entry-level candidates with college newspaper or internship experience will be considered.
Typical duties of this position include:
- Reshape and format previously published work for sale to clients.
- Create employment and other classified ads for print and web.
- Build classified sections for print publications.
- Assist with organizing files and other archival duties.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite programs – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Works independently, as well as collaboratively, in a creative team atmosphere.
- Maintains excellent attention to detail creating error free proofs and final projects.
- Experience with InDesign and/or Quark for page layout
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: