|Title:||Director of Inside Sales|
|Location:||NJ - Somerset|
The director of inside sales will build and lead a team of inside sales specialists to ensure the close of contracts for digital business, including O&O and ThriveHive products. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, train and lead the inside sales team; recruit and retain strong inside sales specialists
- Manage a team of sales specialists that contact current or potential clients through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, and mailings to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Develop and implement inside sales strategy, new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program's success.
- Ensures execution and adoption of sales strategies, processes and tools to increase digital and overall revenue growth and achieve budgeted goals.
Lead the development, refinement and deployment of inside sales approach, tools and training.
Collaborate with executive management, publishers, digital sales leaders and ad directors to identify and implement new revenue opportunities.
- Develop and hold staff accountable to revenue goals, objectives, KPIs and other metrics.
- Provide management reporting
- Ensure team utilizes CRM to track and support sales efforts
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an inside sales management role
- Excellent proficiency with a CRM
- Digital sales experience, preferably one or more digital certifications (i.e. Google certified)
- A proven track record in developing new calling programs and driving a team to meet their goals
- Sales coaching experience
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- A client service oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
ABOUT THE COMPANY: BridgeTower Media is a fast-growing B2B information company focused on serving businesses, law firms, contractors and legislators in more than 20 metropolitan areas across the U.S. As a Google Partner with a full suite of digital marketing solutions, live events, BridgeTower is uniquely positioned to serve its marketing clients with multi-channel advertising opportunities that span social, mobile, print and live events.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: