|Location:||MO - St. Louis|
BridgeTower Media is seeking a full-time Production Coordinator to join our Creative Services department headquartered in St. Louis.
BridgeTower is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies, covering legal, financial, real estate and government affairs sectors with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 different U.S. markets. Creative Services is the design hub responsible for nearly all creative work produced by BridgeTower properties. We provide various design and production services to editorial, marketing, sales, circulation, and event teams. Additionally, we provide custom publishing services for our properties’ clients and partners.
The right candidate will be extremely well organized, detail-oriented and adept at maintaining multiple calendars. They will be accustomed to ever-changing, fast-paced deadline work and providing creative solutions with a "can do" and "team player" attitude. Good written and verbal communication skills are required. Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Illustrator is preferred.
- Aggregate and maintain schedules and production details for over 500 publications per year.
- Schedule and participate in production meetings.
- Communicate with printers for quotes and to confirm production specs and schedules.
- Assist in troubleshooting production and prepress concerns.
- Assist with establishing unique prepress and preflight checklists for various printers.
- Work closely with department leaders to develop and improve processes.
- Perform additional production tasks as assigned.
- Highly organized, demonstrates attention to detail and time-management.
- Able to work independently in a deadline-sensitive, publishing environment.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Proficiency with complex spreadsheet functions.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Knowledge of print products, paper stocks and production processes, including web offset and sheet-fed offset.
- 1 or more years of relevant experience with print design and publishing.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.