|Location:||MO - St. Louis|
BridgeTower is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies, covering legal, financial, real estate and government affairs sectors with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 different U.S. markets. Creative Services is the design hub responsible for nearly all creative work produced by BridgeTower properties. We provide various design and production services to editorial, marketing, sales, circulation, and event teams.
The right candidate will be adept at fast-paced deadline work and creative solutions, detail-oriented and a team player. Good written and verbal communication skills are also important. Experience with Adobe InDesign is required; Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a plus. News design experience is preferred, although entry-level candidates with college newspaper or applicable internship experience will be considered.
- Design news pages for daily and/or weekly publications.
- Maintain consistency in branding and style for our customers.
- Participate in production meetings for larger projects.
- Communicate with internal and external teams to ensure production schedules run smoothly.
- Perform additional production tasks as assigned.
- Prioritize tasks, switch gears and stay ahead of deadlines.
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a creative team atmosphere.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with print news design.
- Journalism degree is preferred but not required.
This position follows a typical through work schedule, although hours may vary depending on production schedules.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: