|Title:||Public Notice Coordinator|
The Daily Reporter, Milwaukee County’s public notice authority, is looking for a detail-oriented, deadline-driven public notice coordinator to join our team. The coordinator position is critical to the public notice success of the company. The ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities throughout the day.
In this fast-paced position you will:
- Be the first face people see when they arrive at the office and the first voice they hear when they call.
- Intake and schedule of all public notice requests.
- Scan and email court calendars to clients.
- Assist walk-in clients and answer calls.
- Proofread public notice entries.
- Review and respond to multiple email inboxes.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- 2 – 3 years customer service experience
- Experience working with law firms is a plus
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
The Daily Reporter, Wisconsin’s one-stop construction and development news source since 1897, is owned by BridgeTower Media, a division of GateHouse media, and is based in Milwaukee. We offer a competitive salary package along with a comprehensive benefits program.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.