|Title:||Public Notice Coordinator|
The Daily Reporter, Milwaukee County’s public notice authority, is looking for a detail-oriented, deadline-driven public notice coordinator to join our team. The coordinator position is critical to the public notice success of the company. The ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities throughout the day.
In this fast-paced position you will:
- Be the first face people see when they arrive at the office and the first voice they hear when they call.
- Intake and schedule of all public notice requests.
- Scan and email court calendars to clients.
- Assist walk-in clients and answer calls.
- Proofread public notice entries.
- Review and respond to multiple email inboxes.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- 2 – 3 years customer service experience
- Experience working with law firms is a plus
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
The Daily Reporter, Wisconsin’s one-stop construction and development news source since 1897, is owned by BridgeTower Media, a division of GateHouse media, and is based in Milwaukee. We offer a competitive salary package along with a comprehensive benefits program.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: