|Title:||Multimedia Sales Executive|
|Location:||MN - Minneapolis|
Finance & Commerce, a daily business newspaper focused on covering real estate, construction and development in the Twin Cities and Minnesota, has an opening for an experienced, strategic, innovative, and results-oriented multimedia sales executive in our Minneapolis office. The multimedia sales executive is a critical role responsible for building and marketing omnichannel marketing solutions to businesses, law firms, contractors and related segments. This position is charged with developing, presenting and closing sales for new and existing customers. Marketing solutions include web and mobile advertising, search engine marketing, social media solutions, video, behavioral targeting, event sponsorship and print advertising for fulfilling customer needs that span all categories of medium to large local and national businesses.
- Minimum of 2 years in a digital sales role plus successful outside sales experience
- Solid digital knowledge, including SEM, SEO, websites, etc. and consultative sales acumen
- A proven track record in developing new business and achieving individual sales goals
- Advertising or marketing industry experience
- Fluency in print media and general competency for print advertising
Finance & Commerce, a subsidiary of BridgeTower Media, offers base pay plus commission incentives and a generous benefits package. BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.