|Title:||Digital Sales Team Leader|
|Location:||MD - Baltimore|
|Division:||Bridge Tower Media|
The Daily Record, Maryland’s only daily business and legal news organization has an opening for an experienced, strategic, innovative, and results-oriented digital sales team leader. The digital sales team leader is a critical role responsible for guiding a team of sales reps to build and market multichannel marketing solutions to businesses that want to reach our affluent business and legal audience. This position is charged with establishing strategic plans for revenue growth, increasing market share and generating ideas to grow prospects and existing clients; building, developing and managing the sales team; and handling a strong book of business individually.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead efforts of sales team and its budget
- Consult with both clients and staff to educate on the reach of the individual brand, BridgeTower Media brands and Propel
- Achieve comprehensive understanding of Propel Digital Marketing Services by entire sales group
- Create compelling proposals and presentations based on current sales offerings
- Meet and exceed sales goals by maintaining and growing your own book of business, as well as assisting sales reps in face-to-face client consultations
- Implement digital campaigns, review and analyze their effectiveness, and make suggestions and adjustments as needed by checking in with clients
- Network and promote a positive and consistent brand image on behalf of the company
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining solid relationships and serving as an industry expert to decision makers
- Utilize CRM to track and support sales efforts
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a digital sales role plus successful outside sales experience
- Experience in sales management
- Solid digital knowledge and consultative sales acumen.
- Past experience with CRM
- A proven track record in developing new business and achieving individual sales goals as well as experience driving a team to meet their goals
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- A client service oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Proficient in Power Point
- Established success as a sales team leader
This position comes with significant bonus potential and a competitive base pay and benefits package.
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.