|Title:||Senior Manager of FP&A|
|Location:||NJ - Somerset|
BridgeTower Media is a leading publisher of niche newspapers with properties across the country. We provide legal and business professionals with news and analysis specific to their practices and their markets. Our daily and weekly papers are digital first and dedicated to our audiences.
BridgeTower Media is seeking a senior manager of financial planning and analysis to join the BridgeTower Media team. In this role, you will support the chief financial officer in directing the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning and project implementation of the division. This position will develop project business cases and map out deliverables to ensure expected ROI. You will work closely with the leadership of all business units to ensure appropriate distribution of financial information.
- Supervise assigned personnel and processes related to their functions, including forecasting, planning, and financial operations.
- Coordinate all aspects of the weekly forecasts, monthly operational reviews, and annual budgets.
- Prepare and distribute monthly BU and/or departmental expense reports. Provide management with analysis and explanations of key variances.
- Provide finance consulting and advice to the leadership team as well as assist with strategic planning.
- Work closely with the Corporate Finance team to ensure accuracy of financial information and understanding of underlying drivers.
- Enhance/develop financial and operational metrics reports.
- Preparation of operational and strategic presentations for leadership.
- Ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- Eight to ten years of work experience, with minimum 5 years in a financial analysis role.
- Strong overall computer skills: Excel expert. Experience with enterprise grade financial reporting and forecasting packages. Knowledge of SAP BPC a strong plus.
- Ability to lead, engage and motivate a team of 5 or more.
- Ability to identify existing or potential deficiencies in operating processes or procedures and proactively recommend solutions.
- Ability to work independently (minimal amount of supervision) and as a team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Highly motivated, reliable and strong attention to detail.
BridgeTower Media offers a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits program.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.