|Location:||MO - St. Louis|
|Job Category:||Marketing / Advertising|
BridgeTower Media seeks a full-time designer to join the Promotional Design team in our St. Louis office.
BridgeTower is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies, covering legal, financial, real estate and government affairs sectors with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 different U.S. markets. Creative Services is the design hub responsible for nearly all creative work produced by BridgeTower properties. We provide various design and production services to editorial, marketing, sales, circulation, and event teams. Additional, we provide custom publishing services for our properties’ clients and partners.
The right candidate will be adept at fast-paced deadline work and creative solutions, detail-oriented and a team player. Good written and verbal communication skills are also important. Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Reader, and Illustrator is required. Previous agency experience is preferred, although entry-level candidates with appropriate freelance or internship experience may be considered.
• Design ads for print and web.
• Preflight, prep and file camera-ready ads for page design teams.
• Create marketing and sales collateral.
• Create event collateral items including presentations, signs, name badges, etc.
• Create marketing and co-branded emails.
• Maintain consistency in branding and style for our customers.
• Prepare for and participate in production meetings for larger projects.
• Maintain proficient working knowledge in Adobe programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Reader, and Photoshop.
• Submit design work to supervisor for critique and guidance.
• Communicate with internal and external teams to ensure production schedules run smoothly.
• Assist in troubleshooting production and prepress concerns.
• Execute unique outputs and preflight checklists for various tasks.
• Perform additional production tasks as assigned.
• Log and report tasks as completed.
• Prioritize and re-prioritize tasks for changing conditions, switch gears and stay ahead of deadlines.
• Able to effectively multi-task, working on multiple projects at various stages of production.
• Work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a creative team atmosphere.
• Keyboarding skills and familiarity with Mac OS.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor's in Graphic Design or related degree preferred.
This position follows a typical Monday through Friday work schedule, although hours may vary depending on production schedules. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: