|Location:||AZ - Phoenix|
Arizona News Service – an award-winning news organization that covers Arizona government and politics – is seeking a dependable self-starter with excellent organizational skills to become our full-time Office Specialist. This position will assist our Capitol Reports Department with printing and distributing various publications and reports, organizing and maintaining archives and files, and assisting with general building and mailing operations.
• Oversees the daily printing and archiving of legislative reports and documents
• Organizes and archives newspapers and other legislative information
• Oversees mailing operations and tracks and reports postage meter funds
• Manages delivery routes and couriers for our mailed legislative reports
• Coordinates building maintenance and repairs
• Assists with other general office duties as needed
High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge of general office equipment and procedures, including photocopy machines, postage meters and phone systems
Competent computer skills, including general knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Reader and Acrobat, and general internet research skills
Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Arizona News Service publishes Arizona Capitol Times, Legislation On Line Arizona, Arizona Legislative Report, Yellow Sheet Report, AzLobbyists.com, and several special publications for the legislative, business and legal communities.
If you are interested in this postion please submit your cover letter and resume.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: