|Title:||Multimedia Sales Executive|
|Location:||NJ - Somerset|
NJBIZ, New Jersey’s leading business journal, has an opening for an experienced, strategic, innovative, and results-oriented multimedia sales executive in our Somerset, NJ office. The multimedia sales executive is a critical role responsible for building and marketing omnichannel marketing solutions to businesses, law firms, contractors and related segments. This position is charged with developing, presenting and closing sales for new and existing customers. Marketing solutions include web and mobile advertising, search engine marketing, social media solutions, video, behavioral targeting, event sponsorship and print advertising for fulfilling customer needs that span all categories of medium to large local and national businesses.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Create compelling proposals and presentations based on current sales offerings
- Meet and exceed sales goals by maintaining and growing a book of business
- Client relationship building with account management
- Expansion and advancement of opportunities to improve customer and territory revenues through the introduction of new/ improved digital products or sales tactics
- Achieve comprehensive understanding of ThriveHive Marketing Services
- Ongoing prioritization & reprioritization of work assignments, prospecting and account management, with a focus on those that achieve a profitable return on investment & reduce customer churn
- Prospecting, forecasting & planning for future business
- Network and promote a positive and consistent brand image on behalf of the company
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining solid relationships and serving as an industry expert to decision makers
- Utilize CRM to track and support sales efforts
- Minimum of 2 years in a digital sales role plus successful outside sales experience
- Solid digital knowledge, including SEM, SEO, websites, etc. and consultative sales acumen
- A proven track record in developing new business and achieving individual sales goals
- Advertising or marketing industry experience
- Fluency in print media and general competency for print advertising
We offer competitive pay – base plus commission and a generous benefits package.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: