|Location:||OH - Columbus|
- Preparation of journal entries, accruals and other assistance with the month-end close process
- Maintaining internal control structure
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Preparing monthly commission reports for advertising executives and managers
- Investigating discrepancies and reporting results
- Assisting with budget and forecast process
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly revenue and performance reports
- Maintaining the advertising revenue database
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred
- 2 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Working knowledge of general ledger and financial reporting systems
- Good communication and proficient computer skills including Excel and Access
This position offers competitive pay in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates should submit their resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: