|Title:||Multimedia Sales Executive - National|
|Location:||OH - Columbus|
Multimedia Sales Executive – National Team (location flexible)
The primary role of the Multimedia Sales Executive (MMSE) is to increase print and digital advertising revenues by working closely with the Director of Sales within the assigned vertical. The MMSE will work in tandem with the DOS to develop and present audience based, multimedia sales campaigns to meet the diversified needs of our customers and maximize customer ROI.
- Consistently meets/exceeds all print and digital revenue targets
- Develops and demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all GateHouse Media sales and marketing assets, including all newspaper products, digital products and digital marketing services
- Represent and embrace new non-traditional products and services that the company may introduce as we look to diversify new revenue streams that capitalize on our customer base and scale
- Follows GateHouse prescribed best practices on Pipeline Management and Gap Analysis and completes all required sales process activities
- Analyze account media mix by property and work with DOS to increase client market share with GHM portfolio.
- Work with local GHM properties to identify most relevant opportunities for clients within vertical.
- Regularly and customarily engaged in person with customers
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Maintains the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the organization
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of competitive media landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Ability to lead project-based initiatives with multiple departments, local markets and third party providers.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Strong digital and data aptitude.
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media related business
- Minimum of one year sales experience, preferably in outside sales
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales highly desirable
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: